It's hard to believe we are already in the month of March. This is going to be a busy month. Here are a few reminders:
* Ukulele Performance is Friday, March 9 at 9am!! Please join us for the 5th grade concert in the multipurpose room. It will be a great show!
* Science Fair Component #2 is due Friday, March 9th. All science fair experiments should be completed in the next week. All instructions for data and conclusions are posted on Google Classroom. If students need an extension, they are to write Mrs. Butala an email or send a note.
* Atwood money and permission forms need to be turned in no later than Monday. Our trip to Atwood is March 20 - 21! It will be here before we know it!
* We have an Author Visit on Wednesday, March 7th. If your child is interested in purchasing the book, please complete the form and turn it in to Ms. Wiltse by Monday.
* PARCC Testing for 5th grade will be April 2 - April 10