Here are a few updates about next week:
- Rooms 212, 214 and 217 have their Math Unit Test on Tuesday. Study materials will be started in class on Monday. Topics that will be covered are unit rates, comparing and ordering decimals and fractions, and percent problems.
- Social Studies Artifact Projects are due MONDAY for Room 211. Here is the rubric for the project.
- Winter Break begins after next week. We will return to school on January 8, 2018!
- We will be having our Holiday Party next Friday to celebrate all the hard work that we have done thus far in the school year.
- The 5th grade Ukulele classes with the Old Town School of Music will begin the week we get back from Winter Break. This is an 8-week program and will conclude with a performance for all our parents.
Have a great weekend!